$200 Million Guitarist Aaron Rodgers Discloses the Only Car in His PersonalCollection

Publish date: 2024-05-03

Aaron Rodgers is surely enjoying his time in New York City after bagging his desired trade out of Green Bay. The QB has been in the lab, this offseason, as he gears up for one of the most crucial seasons of his career. The season could very well be a legacy-defining year for Rodgers, especially at the ripe age of 39. However, he has been in the league for a long time and there are a few things that the QB owns materialistically. 

But even though the HOF-bound QB is set to make north of $50 million this season through endorsements and his contract, it would seem that his appetite to load up his car cabinet has been starved. As he enters a crucial year in his career, Rodgers revealed a few trade secrets about his personal life, with a musical twist.

The famished car collection of Aaron Rodgers 

Professional athletes, especially those of the caliber of Aaron Rodgers, more often than not spend a fortune on hoarding their personal collections with expensive jewelry or cars. But for Aaron Rodgers, his garage doesn’t see the headlights of a Lamborghini, a Ferrari, or any luxury supercar of the sort. No, it instead features his most loved car, A Range Rover. 

That’s right, one of football’s richest stars has only one car in his arsenal, and that’s a Range Rover. Unfortunately for all the car buffs and Rodgers fans, the two may not see eye to eye. “I’m not a car guy. I only own one: a Range Rover. I love it”, said Rodgers. While a Rover is still a great and practical vehicle, given the limelight that falls upon Rodgers, one would expect a much more lavish car collection than this. But the QBs collection, instead, lies in his musical endeavors. 

The hidden musician behind Aaron Rodgers

While his car collection may be a little drab, Aaron Rodgers secret passion is behind the guitar. And his collection, is far from dull. The QB is a big guitar fan, and collector behind the scenes. His extensive collection, which features various brands and models, also has one of his most prized possessions. A 1969 Gibson Hummingbird, a vintage gem that holds a special place in his heart. 

Over the years, he has acquired a few Fender Stratocasters through auctions, further diversifying his collection. Rodgers also expressed admiration for Taylor guitars, mentioning that his first-ever purchase was a Taylor model. “I’m a big Taylor fan as well—the first guitar I bought was a Taylor.” Surprising as it may be, Rodgers’ hidden talents continue to enthrall us. 

Watch This Story: “I Found That..”: Millionaire Alex Rodriguez Reveals the Biggest Secrets to Cracking Huge Deals

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7pr%2FSnqWtoZGhubq%2Fz6ipratemLyue82fo2amlazAbsDWqGShrZ6Zv6awjKagpaSZpLtus9Siq5qqmajBbq3Aq6anZaKksaix0axknaGjmLmwv8SsZK2glWK8r7jYZpqaql2eu260yKxkqZ2iqLyvrctmmqiknJqwtbXOp2Y%3D